Legacy of the Barrowgrimm
A member of the Seeker's Society, magic wielder, and arguable mass murderer
- Tall, thin, and generally clad in dark grey, gauze robes stitched with dangling runestones.
- Known to use static electricity as “magic” with significant effects
- Poisoned most of the northern mining camps of Dragoneye City in order to cover his entry into an ancient Veralim temple within the mines.
- Was nearly killed in that same temple until found by Locke, Grimm, and Blake.
- Escaped from Locke and Grimm with the help of an unknown entity.
- Knew information about Blake’s past which may have allowed Blake to set up events so he might escape.
- From a Noble family, but it is unknown which one.
- Student of Terrik Dral
- Has since made peace with Grimm.